Sunday, August 2, 2009

Filem2 Pendek

Info ni aku dapat dari Amyikram...... saja nak spread the word....

FILM SCREENING SCHEDULE
online screening
at 15Malaysia


The following are the release dates of all the 15Malaysia films. Please help us by spreading the word! :-)

17th AUGUST - POTONG SAGA by Ho Yuhang
19th AUGUST - CHOCOLATE by Yasmin Ahmad
21st AUGUST - HEALTHY PARANOIA by Khairil M Bahar
24th AUGUST - LOLLIPOP by Nam Ron
26th AUGUST - HALAL by Liew Seng Tat
28th AUGUST - DUIT KECIL by Johan John
31st AUGUST - LUMPUR by Kamal Sabran
2nd SEPTEMBER - THE TREE by Amir Muhammad
4th SEPTEMBER - ONE FUTURE by Tan Chui Mui
7th SEPTEMBER - SLOVAK SLING by Woo Ming Jin
9th SEPTEMBER - GERHANA by James Lee
11th SEPTEMBER - METER by Benji Lim & Bahir Yeuseff
14th SEPTEMBER - THE SON by Desmond Ng
15th SEPTEMBER - HOUSE by Linus Chung
16th SEPTEMBER - ROJAK by Suleiman Brothers

No comments:

TenTanG Aku

My photo
I declare myself as an Observer; I love to watch the 'actor' in the real world... Their characters obviously different from one to another... Then I usually questioning myself, do I look like just like them? Maybe I just can't fit to voice what I feel inside, but this is the place where my fingers start to dance (variety dance styles), dance with the musics created by my mind... if I can't reach the stars above us, just let the stars shinning in my page... Here I am a 'lasykar', fight for myself...

ViSiT ViA Da LiNe