Sunday, August 16, 2009

G.I. Joe

Entry pendek jer.... sempena hari lahir aku hari tu... somebody belanja aku tengok wayang... so i have to choose what movie we will watch that night.... in my mind only two movies; either Proposal or G.I Joe.... I end up for G.I Joe.... ye lah tengok citer proposal, takut dia bosan pulak... so tengoklah citer action sikit.... but it is worth- watching.... action from start till end!! really reminds me zaman kanak2 ribena aku dulu.... antara citer katun yang aku minat.... watak baik aku tak ingat sangat, paling aku ingat captain commander hehehehe apa2 pun citer memang BEST!!! thanks Afiq!!!!!

Some of the photos....Duke the lead character i....
Snake Eyes... although 'no sound' but he suits the action...
Baroness... ex-gf Duke, kena brainwash by his own brother; Rex...
Ripcord, the funny guy in the team... flirt with Scarlett....
Shadow Storm & Snake Eyes.... Nice!!!!!

No comments:

TenTanG Aku

My photo
I declare myself as an Observer; I love to watch the 'actor' in the real world... Their characters obviously different from one to another... Then I usually questioning myself, do I look like just like them? Maybe I just can't fit to voice what I feel inside, but this is the place where my fingers start to dance (variety dance styles), dance with the musics created by my mind... if I can't reach the stars above us, just let the stars shinning in my page... Here I am a 'lasykar', fight for myself...

ViSiT ViA Da LiNe