Monday, June 15, 2009

Sound of My....

At last, my LappyTor (nick for my notebook huhu) can 'speak' and 'sing' to me again.... setelah lama dia membisu... ini semua virus punya pasal... semalam my brother helps me to format LappyTor.... afraid gaklah takut ada barang2 yang tak dapat nak diselamatkan... but at last, succesful format pukul 2 pagi... dan pagi tu jugak aku dengar kembali suaranya... ah, rindu benar aku... ekekeke dan apalagi, kerja2 meng'install' pun terus aku laksanakan.... kepada sahabatku Yani, laptop aku dah ada suara, ko punya bila lagi?? hehehe (takpe, Yani tak baca blog aku huhu)....

This is LappyTor, ganaz tak laptop aku huhu

3 comments:

Dr. Ridzuan Masri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Ridzuan Masri said...

A lot of "penternak berjaya" has succesfully been produced by this place.. The centre of the virus universe is indeed originated by many of us... I'm very 'proud'... hahaha

Lasykar Langit dan Bumi said...

Hahaha... kita orang ari tuh memang cadang nak wat bisnes ternakan secara besar2an... wakaka

TenTanG Aku

My photo
I declare myself as an Observer; I love to watch the 'actor' in the real world... Their characters obviously different from one to another... Then I usually questioning myself, do I look like just like them? Maybe I just can't fit to voice what I feel inside, but this is the place where my fingers start to dance (variety dance styles), dance with the musics created by my mind... if I can't reach the stars above us, just let the stars shinning in my page... Here I am a 'lasykar', fight for myself...

ViSiT ViA Da LiNe