TenTanG Aku

My Photo
Lasykar Langit dan Bumi
I declare myself as an Observer; I love to watch the 'actor' in the real world... Their characters obviously different from one to another... Then I usually questioning myself, do I look like just like them? Maybe I just can't fit to voice what I feel inside, but this is the place where my fingers start to dance (variety dance styles), dance with the musics created by my mind... if I can't reach the stars above us, just let the stars shinning in my page... Here I am a 'lasykar', fight for myself...
View my complete profile

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

She wants to walk...


Nur Farisza.... aku panggilnya dengan nama nono hehehe baby yang aku sempat jaga sewaktu usia nya baru 3 hari.... miss her... dengar cerita dari emaknya tadi, dah start nak bertatih....
lepas ni pasti jadi jaguh pecut negara wakakaka i miss you nono.....

video

her mama's voice, out of pic i guess hehehe

Latest of Nono..... miss ur smile dear........

0 KriTik:

ViSiT ViA Da LiNe