Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blues

Assalamualaikum.... 

Bump into this one profile and found this.... creative eh tapi mata duitan wakakakakaka



___________________$$$$$$$$$$$
__________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
___$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$
__$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$___________$$$$
_$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$___________$$$
_$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$$
$_$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$
$_$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$
$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$$$
$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$$
$$$_$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$
_$$$_$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$
$$$$$ __$$$$$$$$_$$$$
$$$$$$$ __$$$$$$$$$__$
$_$_$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$_$$$$
$$$__$$$$$__$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$
$$$$$$_$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$__$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$_______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$_______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$__$$_$$________$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$_$$_____________$$$$$$$$$$
_$$_$$______________$$$$$$$$$$
___$$________________$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$________________$$$$$$$$$$
__$$$_________________$$$$$$$$$
$_____________________$$$$$$$$$
$____________________$$$$$$$$$$
$____________________$$$$$$$$$$$
$____________________$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$
$___________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$____________________$$$$$__$$$$$$$$§$ 

No comments:

TenTanG Aku

My photo
I declare myself as an Observer; I love to watch the 'actor' in the real world... Their characters obviously different from one to another... Then I usually questioning myself, do I look like just like them? Maybe I just can't fit to voice what I feel inside, but this is the place where my fingers start to dance (variety dance styles), dance with the musics created by my mind... if I can't reach the stars above us, just let the stars shinning in my page... Here I am a 'lasykar', fight for myself...

ViSiT ViA Da LiNe