Saturday, March 28, 2009

New to the Place....


That nite me and my brother take a bus (Metro Bus)... Supposely we stopped at Central Market, but we made a choice to stop at Pavillion... then we walk ourself to Petaling Street (far away eh...) huhhuu... but its fun eh... at Petaling Street, we are very nervous but enough not to show it... Well, Petaling Street well known as one of the popular 'fighting scene'. this is my first time to put my sandal on the Petaling's floor... Any caused can be a tragedy huhu...after few minutes of wondering, I text my brother asking where is the Palace Hotel.... there, we meet my brother, his mother-in-law, his wife and my niece... the purpose is just to take my letter from him... then, we need to get back at my home at Wangsa Maju.... guess what??! we missed the buses and the trains.... have to take the cab.... aiyoh rm25... nevermind, as long as i could get back...

No comments:

TenTanG Aku

My photo
I declare myself as an Observer; I love to watch the 'actor' in the real world... Their characters obviously different from one to another... Then I usually questioning myself, do I look like just like them? Maybe I just can't fit to voice what I feel inside, but this is the place where my fingers start to dance (variety dance styles), dance with the musics created by my mind... if I can't reach the stars above us, just let the stars shinning in my page... Here I am a 'lasykar', fight for myself...

ViSiT ViA Da LiNe