Monday, March 2, 2009

I Shall Be Gone

I wake up this morning... try to figure up myself and her... she is my crush... I’m longing to her for a long time... she is one of kind that I desire to... she makes me believe in love... she makes me happy and sad... she's the one...

In the Northern, they say how beautiful the ice crystal is...
I remained silent...
In the East, they say how refreshing the air was...
I remained silent...
In the southern, they say how the island has serenaded them...
I remained silent...
In the west, they were petrified to creation of skyscrapers...
I remained silent...
But when I speak of you...
the beauty shine upon me...
the refreshing touch surrounded me...
the words that serenade me...
the persona petrified me...
They are all silent...

-Inspiration of Intan-


But I, not the one that can charming her… she is so far away from me… too far… I’ll guess I never reached her… wish that she could love me for what I’ve being…


Ku bukan superstar, kaya dan terkenal…

Ku bukan saudagar yang punya banyak kapal…

Ku bukan bangsawan, ku bukan priari…

Ku hanyalah orang yang ingin dicintai…


-Project Pop-


It’s been too long… I’m not sure if there’s love for me… you leave me hanging… you never answer me… is it so hard for you to say a YES or NO… I don’t mind that it would hurts me… it hurts me enough to wait for you… maybe we were not meant to be together… so I guess, I better get gone…


I think I'd better leave right now

Before I fall any deeper

I think I'd better leave right now

Feeling weaker and weaker

Somebody better show me how

Before I fall any deeper

I think I'd better leave right now


-Will Young-

No comments:

TenTanG Aku

My photo
I declare myself as an Observer; I love to watch the 'actor' in the real world... Their characters obviously different from one to another... Then I usually questioning myself, do I look like just like them? Maybe I just can't fit to voice what I feel inside, but this is the place where my fingers start to dance (variety dance styles), dance with the musics created by my mind... if I can't reach the stars above us, just let the stars shinning in my page... Here I am a 'lasykar', fight for myself...

ViSiT ViA Da LiNe