Monday, March 23, 2009

Dinner at D'Putra

Hey last nite, me and my bro went to dinner at D'Putra... (one of my favourite stall) around 10 o'clock we arrived at the stall.... the funny thing is, we waited about almost an hour for the waiter to get our order.... I didn't blame the waiter, because that nite the customers are super duper crowded... I don't care, because I know that the foods are delicious and marvellous to me... and know what? I've got addicted to eat at that stall over and over again.....



Just like before, I'd order coffee ice and 'Nasi Paprik' (yummmyyy) and my brother then order hot coffee (but the waiter sent him hot tea huhhu) and he also order 'Nasi Goreng Paprik' and 'Tom Yam Campur'.... again the waiter did sent us wrong menus hahaha we don't mind at all... we just laughing about it....



We finished our dinner around 11.30pm... then we rushed to went back home as I started to feel pain... Got a fever... fuhhhh... I'm gigling.... That the end of story....











No comments:

TenTanG Aku

My photo
I declare myself as an Observer; I love to watch the 'actor' in the real world... Their characters obviously different from one to another... Then I usually questioning myself, do I look like just like them? Maybe I just can't fit to voice what I feel inside, but this is the place where my fingers start to dance (variety dance styles), dance with the musics created by my mind... if I can't reach the stars above us, just let the stars shinning in my page... Here I am a 'lasykar', fight for myself...

ViSiT ViA Da LiNe