Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Alphabet Survey

A is for age:
23
B is for beer of choice:
I only have a chance to taste A&W Root Beer

C is for what you can't wait for right now:
To be free

D is for your dog's name:
Don’t have a dog

E is for essential item you use everyday:
My Nokia 1100 hehe

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
I didn’t watch a TV nowadays

G is for favorite game:
did you mean sport; hmm volleyball

H is for Home town:
Lovely Sibu

I is for instruments you play:
Spoon huhu

J is for favorite juice:
Sky Juice huhuhu orange & watermelon is fine
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
My Housemate!!!

L is for last food you ate:
Cornflakes cooked with sambal ‘-‘?
M is for marriage:
Someday I will, Insya Allah
N is for your name:
Mohd Shahlan Bin Kassim
I is for overnight hospital stays:
Not yet, for what??
P is for people you can't live without:
Aziah G…
Q is for quote:
“It's just better not to want anything. That way, if it goes away or doesn't happen, it just doesn't matter” – Tyler Gage (Step Up)
R is for Biggest Regret:
not biggest enough eh…
S is for status:
Single but not available
T is for time you woke up today:
5.30am then sleep again at 6.30am ;p
U is for underwear you have on now:
Depi (purpose of this question???)
V is for vegetable you love:
‘Kang Kung’!!!
W is for worst habit:
‘Punctuality’ please do antonym it hehehe
X is for x-rays you've had:
several times, first one to scan my skull back in ‘95
Y is for yummy food you ate today?:
Maggi - Curry
Z is for the zodiac sign:
Leo the kangaroo eh the Lion lah…

No comments:

TenTanG Aku

My photo
I declare myself as an Observer; I love to watch the 'actor' in the real world... Their characters obviously different from one to another... Then I usually questioning myself, do I look like just like them? Maybe I just can't fit to voice what I feel inside, but this is the place where my fingers start to dance (variety dance styles), dance with the musics created by my mind... if I can't reach the stars above us, just let the stars shinning in my page... Here I am a 'lasykar', fight for myself...

ViSiT ViA Da LiNe