Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Aku Baca, Aku Jawab, Aku Tanya, Korang Jawab

1. Your name?

Mohd Shahlan


2. Your age?

Twenty sumthing plus2

3. One of your friends?

xleh tulis nanti yg len kecik ati... wakakkakaka

4. What should you be doing?

Sleeeepppppppppp


5. Favourite colours?

black!!!!!!


6. Birth place?

Atas katil hospital Lau King Howe


7. Month of your birth?

Bulan merdeka!!!!!!


8. Last person you talked to?

Azreennnnnn miak poret


9. One of your nicknames?

Aciq


10. Now I wanna tag.....

Sapa2 yg baca this post.........

No comments:

TenTanG Aku

My photo
I declare myself as an Observer; I love to watch the 'actor' in the real world... Their characters obviously different from one to another... Then I usually questioning myself, do I look like just like them? Maybe I just can't fit to voice what I feel inside, but this is the place where my fingers start to dance (variety dance styles), dance with the musics created by my mind... if I can't reach the stars above us, just let the stars shinning in my page... Here I am a 'lasykar', fight for myself...

ViSiT ViA Da LiNe